Season 157 - Day 6 of 14
The following celebrities were all born in the same country. Identify the country.
1) Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter Lorde,
2) Actor and film director Taika Waititi,
3) Edmund Hillary, the first man to climb Mt Everest (along with Tenzing Norgay),
4) Jacinda Ardern, the 40th prime minister of the country and,
5) Nobel Prize laureate and “the father of nuclear physics, Ernest Rutherford.
Thanks for rating this question!
You must be logged in to type your answer
Send your answer
Correct answer is:
If you want to leave a comment for the quizmaster you can always contact him by using the chat button at the bottom right corner.
The quiz master will return to you as soon as possible