top of page

Season 150 - Day 11 of 14

Optical Effects and Illusions

In photography, what is the term given for the aesthetic quality of the blur produced in out-of-focus parts of an image?
Differences in lens aberrations and aperture shape cause very different types of this kind of effect.
The term in question comes from the Japanese word for blur og haze.


Rate QuestionDon’t love itNot greatGoodGreatLove itRate Question
average rating is null out of 5, based on 0 votes, Product ratings

Thanks for rating this question!

You must be logged in to type your answer

Send your answer

Correct answer is: 

You answered:

If you want to leave a comment for the quizmaster you can always contact him by using the chat button at the bottom right corner.

The quiz master will return to you as soon as possible

bottom of page