Season 153 - Day 8 of 14
Dates and Years
Identify the year that the following events took place:
1) The declaration of the creation of the USSR was signed,
2) The silent German expressionist horror film Nosferatu – Eine Symphonie des Grauens premiers,
3) The British Broadcasting Corporation is formed,
4) the first successful insulin treatment was performed and
5) Mahatma Gandhi was arrested and sentenced to 6 years imprisonment by the British authorities.
Thanks for rating this question!
You must be logged in to type your answer
Send your answer
Correct answer is:
If you want to leave a comment for the quizmaster you can always contact him by using the chat button at the bottom right corner.
The quiz master will return to you as soon as possible