Season 155 - Day 13 of 14
Identify the comedy written by William Shakespeare based on the following quotes:
1) “Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness.”
2) “For what says Quinapalus? Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.”
3) “Journeys end in lovers meeting.”
4) “Love sought is good, but giv'n unsought is better.
5) “If music be the food of love, play on.”
Thanks for rating this question!
You must be logged in to type your answer
Send your answer
Correct answer is:
If you want to leave a comment for the quizmaster you can always contact him by using the chat button at the bottom right corner.
The quiz master will return to you as soon as possible